The coronavirus has taken a grip of the entire world, including Camping Adria. During these unprecedented times, we are left off with plenty of uncertainties. However, your planned holiday should not be one of the sources of your concern.
The safety of all the citizens and our employees is crucial for us. We are taking all the necessary measures in line with the procedures issued by the Croatian Institute of Public Health, which are in accordance with the World Health Organization recommendations. Our goal is to continue with the employment of our business so we can make your holiday attainable.
If you have booked a vacation during the summer season of 2020, there are a few flexible policies we will be employing, without any commitments:
- For cancellation more than 7 days prior to the reserved date, nothing will be charged.
- For cancellation between 3 to 5 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of the reserved value is charged.
- For cancellation between 2 to 0 days prior to the reserved date, 90% of the reserved value is charged.
- In case of no show, 90% of the reserved value is charged.
- In case of postponing the vacation later this season, you can do that without any additional charges. Same applies if you opt for postponing for the season of 2021.
It is important to stay safe now. Once the strict measures cease, let us put the ‘dream’ in your dream holiday!
Camping Adria team